164 Main Street
Hampton, CT 06247
Click Here for more information about the Board of Selectmen Legal Notice for Oct. 3, 2016 BOS ,eetog
Hampton is made up of lands originally shared by the towns of Pomfret and Windham. It was incorporated from the towns of Pomfret, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Mansfield, and Windham in 1786.
Town Website Portal created by Quasar Internet Solutions