164 Main StreetHampton, CT 06247
The Minnonte school children are having a school program with singing and reading from the bible. Open to the public
Hampton is made up of lands originally shared by the towns of Pomfret and Windham. It was incorporated from the towns of Pomfret, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Mansfield, and Windham in 1786.
Copyright © 2019 Town of Hampton Connecticut, All Rights Reserved.
Town Website Portal created by Quasar Internet Solutions