164 Main StreetHampton, CT 06247
Selectman Grindle will be at Transfer Station for Stickers from 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hampton is made up of lands originally shared by the towns of Pomfret and Windham. It was incorporated from the towns of Pomfret, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Mansfield, and Windham in 1786.
Copyright © 2018 Town of Hampton Connecticut, All Rights Reserved.
Town Website Portal created by Quasar Internet Solutions