The Hampton Recreation and Community Activities Commission is made up of nine members and three alternates. Offerings at this time are:
- Community theater, offering staged play readings several times a year.
- Community celebrations such as, Labor Day concert, Halloween pumpkin-carving, a Memorial Day barbecue and entertainment after the parade, and December caroling for elderly residents.
- The Little River Music Series, consisting of 4-6 concerts a year, ranging from classical to rock.
- Yoga and exercise classes.
- Art and fiber arts classes, including quilting, dyeing and photography.
- Youth and family recreation events such as bike rides and nature walks.
Most activities take place at the Community Center and surrounding grounds. Please see the Community Center webpage on this site for times and dates. Activities are publicized on this website, in area newspapers, and in the Hampton Gazette. If you wish direct email notification about Rec Commission events and other community activities, please request by sending a request and your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.