164 Main StreetHampton, CT 06247
HAHS Board of Directors meeting 1:00 PM at Burnham Hibbard House Museum
Hampton is made up of lands originally shared by the towns of Pomfret and Windham. It was incorporated from the towns of Pomfret, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Mansfield, and Windham in 1786.
Copyright © 2020 Town of Hampton Connecticut, All Rights Reserved.
Town Website Portal created by Quasar Internet Solutions