164 Main StreetHampton, CT 06247
Photography by Pete Vertefeuille
Back to Galleries
Hampton is made up of lands originally shared by the towns of Pomfret and Windham. It was incorporated from the towns of Pomfret, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Mansfield, and Windham in 1786.
Copyright © 2022 Town of Hampton Connecticut, All Rights Reserved.
Town Website Portal created by Quasar Internet Solutions